- 1 lb of Shark fish
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 10 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 inch ginger, finely chopped
- 3 green chilies, slitted
- 1 tsp fennel seed
- 1 tsp of chili powder
- 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder
- 2 tbsp of oil
2. Drain the water, remove the fish skin and bones. Shred the flesh using fork.
3. Add chili powder and salt. Mix well and keep aside.
4. Heat oil in pan, add fennel seeds, garlic, ginger and saute for few minutes.
5. Add green chili and onion, fry till it turns golden brown.